How to Create a Dashew Center Account
- Click Login on the top right-hand corner of our website. This will bring up the UCLA Logon webpage.
- If you don’t have a UCLA Logon, you can create one by clicking on the Need a UCLA Logon ID? link at the bottom. After you create one, go back to www.internationalcenter.ucla.edu and click login again (if you have one already, you can skip this step).
- Use your username/password to sign in to the UCLA Login webpage.
- When the DCISS website asks for your Bruin ID, you should enter your university ID number. If you do not have one, enter '000000000'.
- When it asks if you’re married, you can select "yes" if you have a partner or dependent. List the number of dependents you have so that we can also add them under your account for registration as well. This way they don’t each need to create their own account and can be listed under yours to also register for our events. If you do not have a partner or dependent, select no.
- Once you are logged in to your Dashew account, you will need to fill out a few information questions, such as birth date and email (2 screens), then you’re done!
If you have any questions about creating a DCISS account, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.