DCISS can provide scholars with a Certification of Status letter verifying visa status and field of research or sign home institution certification forms, if needed. To request a Certification of Status, please fill out the following form:

J-1 Certification of Status Request Form

If you are submitting a home institution certification form for signature, you must fill out the request form at the link above and choose to either upload a scanned copy for signature or drop off at the DCISS front desk. DCISS does not provide employment verification letters or transcripts.