Navigate this page for information on the various services that the Dashew Center will be able to provide you with including, but not limited to employment authorization, travel validation, and Academic Training. Students can request these services through the MyBruin International Portal.

MyBruin International - J-1 Student Services

It is important that you understand and follow the Exchange Visitor (J-1) regulations in order to ensure a successful experience at UCLA.

Questions? Email the Exchange Visitor (J-1) Unit