Skip to Main Content
UCLA Dashew Center for International Students & Scholars

The Dashew Center can provide students with a Certification of Status letter verifying visa status and field of study or sign home institution certification forms, if needed.

To request a Certification of Status letter, please fill out the following online form: Certification of Status Letter

To request a signature on your home institution certification form, please fill out the following online form: Home Institution Certification

  • The request form will allow you to upload your Home Institution form.

The Dashew Center does not provide employment verification letters or transcripts.